Friday, November 25, 2011

Once again, I cooked the entire thanksgiving spread for my family. I can't tell you how much I love cooking thanksgiving every year. This year I had a fabulous spread...hit me up for recipes.


For the first course I made Avacado Beet Citrus Salad and Turkey Stuffed Mushrooms.
FIRST COURSE
Avacado Beet Citrus Spinach Salad with homemade croutons
Turkey Stuffed Mushrooms

Then we had Herb Roasted Turkey Breast with homemade Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes with chives, Crunchy Green Beans, Orange glaced Carrots, Studded Stuffing, Brandied Cranberry sauce, Turkey Gravy, Sweet Potatoes in coconut casserole, and homemade white corn muffins, presented in order below
Herb Roasted Turkey
Mashed Potatoes
Crunchy Green Beans
Orange Glaced Carrots
Studded Stuffing
Brandied Cranberry Sauce
Turkey Gravy
Sweet Potatoes in Coconut Casserole
White corn Muffins

My guests were delighted, I was thrilled that my first Lactose free thanksgiving was a great success!
Do let me know if you want my lactose free recipes!!!

This thanksgiving I am thankful for everyone in my family and for everyone who have become family!


No comments: