Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm making it happen

I am tired of just waiting on the sidelines, for my fairytale life to happen. I have decided to jump right in as is my nature and make my life what I want it to be. No more feeling sorry for myself, thinking that I am not good enough. I am good enough, in fact I am more than good enough. I deserve the life I want.

I am losing weight on Jenny Craig. I am working hard and playing hard. I am putting myself out there for people to meet. I feel good about myself.

I am more forgiving and accepting of myself. I am okie with the fact that I am neither light nor shadow. I exist somewhere in between. I am neither in nor out. I am more than my fears. I am more than my doubts. I am more than my talents. I am more than my body. I am more than my mind. I am whole. And I love every part of my being.

I am once again ready to abandon myself in the benevolent arms of the universe. I am ready to trust. I am ready to be trusted. I am ready to love. I am ready to be loved. I am ready to breathe. I am ready to live.

I dive in head first for others, its about time that I do the same for me.


I am committed to me as I am now, and in the future where change and growth are inevitable.